Notice regarding the split in beneficial interests of NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 225 Leveraged Index Exchange Traded Fund (1570)
Nomura Asset Management would like to notify you that we have made the decision to split the beneficial interests of the NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 225 Leveraged Index Exchange Traded Fund (1570).
- (1)Purpose of the Split
In light of the fact that the market price per unit had reached 30,000 yen in line with the increase in the NAV of the ETF, and the unit of the bid price had become 50 yen, we have decided to conduct the split in order to improve the level of convenience for investors by reducing the amount per unit of investment through the split in beneficial interests thereby enhancing the liquidity of the ETF.
- (2)Outline of the Split
The units of the beneficial interests held by the beneficiaries listed in the final beneficiary registry on April 28, 2021 shall be split at a ratio of two per unit.
The trading unit will remain unchanged.
- (3)Number of Beneficial Interests as a result of the Split
Outstanding units of beneficial interests before the split 9,840,000 units Additional units of beneficial interests via the split 9,840,000 units Outstanding units after the split 19,680,000 units
- Note:The numbers above indicate those as of March 31, 2021, therefore the actual numbers may differ.
- (4)Schedule for the split
Base date for split: April 28, 2021
Effective date: April 30, 2021
- (5)Schedule for creations and partial redemptions
We will suspend the acceptance of applications for creations and partial redemptions as follows in order to conduct the split of the beneficial interests of the ETF.
Date Creation Partial redemption April 26, 2021 To be suspended To be suspended April 27, 2021 To be suspended To be suspended
- *Please note that this announcement does not mean that there will be a suspension in the trading of the NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 225 Leveraged Index Exchange Traded Fund (1570) on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.